Disaster Planning for Residents in Fort Myers
There are many important parts of business management in Fort Myers, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Fort Myers after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.